Saturday, May 23, 2009

allsorts

Missing life. No, that's an understatement.

I'm inclined to not posting my feelings lately. Nobody on earth knows what I'm thinking right now but it wouldn't be nice to write everything down here.

Rummaging through the thousands of folders and selecting 92 photos to print out for them yesterday made me smile. Nostalgia. Especially when Kaiying and I were arranging them in chronological order.

btw, ashley, I've got 36322 pictures in my computer and 28450 of which are photos.

& those aren't the only memories I've got of the past 4 years.
*digs out my boxes full of cards, notes and random stuff*


But why have I become so quiet and antisocial in large groups?

I need to talk to someone really badly right now ):


Dinner with riane soon ;D

(I've edited and deleted alot of links)

No comments: